Monday, December 1, 2008

Best Day of My Life

Black Friday was celebrated by waking up on amp's couch because certain people (cough my roommates cough) decided to have a 2am Alice In Chains listening party while I was asleep.

I decided to spend the rest of the day on that couch, in borrowed sweatpants, repeatedly eating Thanksgiving dinner and watching quality (or was it quantity?) movies. A review:

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2. The best part of this movie is watching the guy who plays Max on GREEK (not that I watch that show or anything) try to talk with a Greek accent. Heh. That's funny. He plays a Greek and is on Greek! A solid chick flick.

The Christmas List on ABC Family. This is probably the worst movie I've ever seen. The acting is terrible, there are major holes in the plot and the whole premise is stupid. Most enjoyable movie we watched that day.

Elf. Elf is a new holiday classic. I like it. It's funny. My favorite line is "bye Buddy, I hope you find your dad" and I don't know why.

The Santa Clause. I actually saw this movie in the theatre when it came out. For someone's birthday party. I think it may have even been a sleepover. This movie prompted the question "what would you do if your boyfriend/husband had to become Santa Claus? Would you still be with him?" Feel free to answer that question for yourself.

Tonight we might keep with the Christmas tradition and watch A Christmas Tale. Or Role Models. Heh.

Oh and here's a Christmas gift to you: Anonymous comments are now welcome.

No comments: